Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rhodes Rolls


Rhodes rolls... Cheating? Maybe. Worth it? Yes!

I have long been a fan of Rhodes rolls.  They are fantastic to eat, fantastically priced, and perfect for days when I don't plan out dinner early enough to make my own rolls and let them rise for 4 hours.  They fit so nicely in my freezer, and one bag will last us 3 different meals.

And they have SO many uses.  We typically eat them as dinner rolls (I love the "speed method", where I pop them in the oven with warm water and allow them to rise for 1 1/2 hours, bake 20 minutes, and am done).  But we have also used them to make pizza crust, monkey bread, breakfast casseroles...  I don't know what I'd do without them.


1 comment:

  1. Definitely not cheating! :) Thanks for blogging about Rhodes! Please feel free to call our Customer Satisfaction line at 1-800-876-7333 to request a free coupon. From your Rhodes Social Media Team.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...