Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Delicious Peach Cobbler


Since my husband's favorite dessert of all time is peach cobbler, I have searched high and low for the best cobbler recipe I could find. This is it! We always get compliments on this dessert, and almost never end up with leftovers.

Recipe:

1 can 29 oz peaches, drained  (if possible, use fresh peaches.  I like using about 3 C of fresh).
1 C sugar
1 C bisquick
1 C milk
1/2 tsp nutmeg (or cinnamon, depending on your preference)
1/2 C melted butter

Grease a 9x13 baking dish.  Place peaches in dish, and sprinkle sugar on top.

In a bowl, mix together bisquick, milk, nutmeg, and melted butter.  I like to whisk it to make sure there are no bisquick clumps.

Pour bisquick mixture on top of peaches.

Bake at 375 for 45-55 minutes.  Cobbler may still look slightly moist, but should be just starting to brown.

Serve with icecream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...