Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Crescent Chicken Enchiladas


Sorry it's been a while since I posted.  I had some crazy things going on in my life- but now I am getting back into the swing of things and will be posting once again on a regular basis.

This is a recipe that I got from some friends of ours.  It's Amanda's famous recipe- everyone who has had it loves it and begs her for the recipe.  I made these for some mutual friends and they said "Hey! Isn't this Amanda's recipe? I LOVE it!"  Yes Indeed.

Recipe:  (Printable Recipe Here)

2 C Shredded chicken (I like to cook it in the slow cooker all day, then it just falls apart).
1/4 C chopped black olives
1 C shredded monterrey jack cheese
1 C chopped green chilies, 1/2 drained
1/2 C mayo
1 Tbsp southwestern seasoning
1 lime (or equivalent lime juice)
2 pckg crescent low fat rolls

Mix chicken, olives, cheese, chilies, mayo, seasoning, 1 tsp fresh lime juice.

Seperate dough into triangles.  Arrange in a circle- wide ends overlapping, points to the outside.

Scoop chicken mixture onto wide ends of triangles.  Bring points up and over and tuck beneath filling.  Do not cover filling completely.

Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...