Thursday, June 28, 2012

Delicious Salmon Filets


This is a recipe I took from mom when I left home.  I've talked about finding other Salmon recipes, but we just love this one so much that I always come back to it.  I love the slight tang that the mustard provides.

Recipe: (For about 4 Filets.  Can Double or Triple)

2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp sugar
2 tsp lemon pepper
Frenches fried onions (optional)

Combine the mustard, sugar and lemon pepper.

After slicing off any skin remaining on the salmon (including any of the brown fat if you are so inclined.  We usually do, since it holds a much "fishier" taste), spread the paste on top of the salmon.

Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes.  (opt: top w/ Frenches fried onions about five minutes before you finish cooking.  Not pictured here).

Serve warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...